- Conceptualize best practices to implement world class HR / IR initiatives
- Protect your organization from damaging effects of ill-advised employment decisions
- Design cutting edge principles to successfully retain talents
- Build confidence in dealing with complex employment law issues
- Develop deeper understanding of litigation and the rationale of judges
- Drive employment client to its maximum by marrying ER & IR issues
We like to think about it as THE Convention. Now in its 14th edition, the MECA Industrial Relations Convention positions itself as the must-attend IR forum for the year for any HR/IR or budding HR/IR practitioner. Who should attend? – Directors / CEO – Industrial Relations Professionals – Human Resource Professionals – Legal Practitioners – Trade Union Officers – Employee Relations Professionals What I get from this Convention?