Calling all Human Resource / Industrial Relations Practitioner!
Date: 9th – 11th October 2018
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Mutiara Grand Ballroom, Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, PJ
(nearby to Mutiara Damansara MRT Station)
What is MECA Convention?
We like to think about it as THE Convention. Now in its 14th edition, the MECA Industrial Relations Convention positions itself as the must-attend IR forum for the year for any HR/IR or budding HR/IR practitioner.
Who should attend?
– Directors / CEO
– Industrial Relations Professionals
– Human Resource Professionals
– Legal Practitioners
– Trade Union Officers
– Employee Relations Professionals
What I get from this Convention?
- Conceptualize best practices to implement world class HR / IR initiatives
- Protect your organization from damaging effects of ill-advised employment decisions
- Design cutting edge principles to successfully retain talents
- Build confidence in dealing with complex employment law issues
- Develop deeper understanding of litigation and the rationale of judges
- Drive employment client to its maximum by marrying ER & IR issues
How much is the course fee?
Convention (9 – 10 Oct): RM2599
Workshop (11th Oct): RM1099