- Track and manage travel expenses by cost-centres, departments and project teams: Use the groups feature to sort ride statements, and enjoy the flexibility of assigning different payment modes by groups or individuals. Keep track of specific group travel by scheduling automated weekly or monthly reports to be sent to your work email.
- Set preferred corporate payment options: Provide flexible payment options to employees, including automatic charging to corporate credit cards or allowing the use of e-vouchers, personal credit cards or cash.
- Set and easily enforce ride policies: Company executives can manage travel expenditure by setting ride policies to regulate when and where employees are allowed to claim for business travel, based on set locations, times and days. For example, policies can be set to cater for business meetings or late night rides.
- Save time by reducing paperwork: Rides booked through the Grab app will be automatically consolidated in the Grab for Work portal in real-time, complete with ride information including the employee name, travel date and time, pickup and drop-off location, fleet type and selected payment mode. This makes approval administration a breeze and removes the usual pain points of manual processes, such as scanning hardcopy receipts and penning down trip details.
- Separate business and personal rides effortlessly: Tag rides as business or personal using the Grab app. All rides booked through the Grab app are automatically updated and categorised in the Grab for Work portal.
- Consolidate all receipts for easy reimbursement: Employees can download e-receipts of all completed rides using the Grab for Work portal. The search function makes it easy for business users to download a history of past business rides whenever needed.
Figure 1: A seamless user experience for employeesIntegration with Concur for faster expense reimbursement Grab for Work is fully integrated with Concur, an expense management platform. Concur users who travel with Grab can look forward to faster expense reimbursement; their Grab e-receipts will be automatically synced to Concur, removing the need to scan and upload receipts. “Connecting effortlessly with leading transportation apps makes it easy for our clients. The partnership with Grab is important to our Southeast Asia market and we’re thrilled to welcome them as a Concur App Center partner,” said Madanjit Singh, Managing Director, South East Asia at Concur. Grab for Work is now available to corporate customers in the six countries that Grab operates in, including Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. In Indonesia, companies can opt for the monthly direct billing option, where companies issue company codes to employees, and are invoiced monthly for business rides. Companies can get more information and sign up at www.grab.com/work.